Dental Hygiene in Ocoee, FL
Consistent dental hygiene is essential for people of all ages. To keep your teeth and gums healthy, practice good dental hygiene at home, and see one of our Ocoee dentists regularly to detect minor problems before they become serious and costly.
6 Ways to Avoid Dental Problems Through Proper Dental Care
- Brush your teeth after every meal, using a soft- or medium-bristled toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste.
- Floss daily.
- Skip between-meal snacks.
- Reduce your intake of candy and other sweet foods.
- Avoid smoking and using other tobacco products.
- Schedule routine checkups and professional teeth cleaning as your dentist recommends.